7 Layer Sprout Dip
Just in time for fall game day gatherings we have created an original 7 layer Rä Wild About Sprouts™ dip that sports your favorite team colors. Rä Wild About Sprouts™ add a really nice crunch and taste to the traditional 7 Layer flavors. And it has been a big hit with friends and family. Our full recipe is available by clicking HERE and it easy to customize to your favorite taste.
- 1 3 oz package your favorite variety of Wild About Sprouts™
- 1 14 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup soft cream cheese
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes diced
- 6 green onions diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- Tortilla chips in your favorite team colors
- We used a popular brand of vegetarian refried beans but encourage you to make your own when possible. Warm on stovetop before blending in 4 tbsp. lemon juice and paprika. Set aside to cool.
- Pico De Gallo Salsa – mix together the diced tomatoes, jalapeno, and cilantro. Mix in remaining 2 tbsp. lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Blend together sour cream and cream cheese.
- Blend together mashed avocados and salsa to taste.
- In an 8” x 4” glass bowl (or other suitable pan) layer in the above ingredients from bottom to top in this order: beans, salsa, cream cheese and sour cream blend, sprouts, shredded cheese, avocado and salsa blend.
- Garnish with a tuft of Wild About Sprouts™ and tortilla chips in your team colors.